Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions are governing the use of the Imaginations website. The right to add, delete and/or modify any points in this page is reserved with us.
Who is eligible to use the website?
Imaginations will only provide service to a customer who is above 18 to lawfully use the website. Imaginations do not allow customers to collect or use information collected on the website to create imitative work from its website. If the below conditions are breached, Imaginations is entitled to pursue legal course of action under the applicable state law.
These terms and conditions are applicable to all our clients:
- User can only use the website as permitted by Imaginations. They may not interfere with website performance by using any technology or program. They may not try to change any content or any other tools or widgets.
- Imaginations solely owns the copyright to all the content as well as design, graphics and organization. Distribution or copying of any such matters is prohibited and is subjected to lawsuit.
- User of the site represents and warrants to Imaginations that in use its site, user will not infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity or other legal right of any third party.
- Imaginations will not be liable to any user or any third party for any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive or special damages (including damages relating to lost profits, lost data or loss of goodwill). Arising out of relating to or connected with (a) the use of the site or any service or products based on any cause of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. (b) the content contained on the site, or (c) any delay or failure in performance beyond control of the Covered Party.
- User might be asked to register at the site. User must agree to provide accurate, complete registration information. Each registration is for personal use only and access to that information should not be made available to multiple users.
- Imaginations uses standard industry software for designing and printing purpose. We do not guarantee any color matching or exact color print. Slight color variations are possible and should be considered as acceptable and will not be considered production mistake and will not be eligible for refund or return or re production. We use best judgment to match color but if you need visually match color, we suggest ordering sample product.
- Please double check all your design before submitting order. We will not be held responsible for mistakes in design made by the customer.
- Imaginations show estimated delivery date for each order on its site. These dates are indicative dates only and are based on production ready orders and don’t include any public holidays or shipping delays. Any delay due to shipping has to be addressed directly with the shipping company.
- Production time & Shipping time is a general reference guide only, the actual delivery date is subject to daily production capability & couriers performance. If the order is urgent or required by a specific date, please notify us, and we will make sure the order is sent out within the specific timeframe, however, we have no control to 3rd party courier’s performance, and we are not liable to the delay on couriers shipping service.
- By registering to our website, you will be automatically subscribed to our newsletter subscription program